WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy, better known as WeSC, teams up with the Andy Warhol Foundation for a new capsule collection. Under the name Warhol Conspiracy, six different patterns inspired by Warhol’s Camouflage series of paintings and prints will appear on jackets, backpacks, hats, and limited-edition skateboards, among other wares, and are best suited to stand out rather than blend in.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet