To make a nail polish that is at once dazzling and refined requires finesse. But Shake It, a glittery, multicolored lacquer created as a nod to Warhol by the renowned nail artist Jin Soon, strikes that exact balance. “I was inspired by Warhol’s Factory era in New York City, when he was fascinated with silver,” says Jin. “At one point, his entire studio was covered in tinfoil, silver paint, and fractured mirrors.”
THE LIMITED-EDITION SHADE IS AVAILABLE NOW.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun