Marrying stylish design and smart functionality, Martone Cycling Company has launched a line of bicycles poised to become the perfect city ride. Company founder Lorenzo Martone says the idea to infuse a “fashion sensibility into a veritable cycling company” came to him after seeing major houses like HermeÌ?s and Chanel produce limited-edition branded bikes. A longtime bike enthusiast, Martone had urban riders in mind for the design. The bikes come equipped with a basket built into the handlebars—great for transporting your groceries or French Bulldog—as well as a gear system that automatically changes based on the speed you’re riding. As a signature accent, each bike-available in black, white, gold, red, and silver-sports a red chain.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work