One of our favorite things about Jonny Johansson’s Spring 2015 showing for Acne was the cheeky print interwoven throughout the collection, a hyperrealistic collage of fruit, nude body parts, and lipstick tubes, made in collaboration with artist Raquel Dias. Slippery silk button-downs, pencil skirts, and riffs on suiting with wide-lapelled sleeveless vests and flared trousers gave the clothes a ’70s feel, amped up with colored aviator sunglasses, chunky chain necklaces, and scarves tied around the neck. Jolts of color, in lemon, grassy green, violet, poppy, and teal, were fresh and fun.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit