Weekends News Roundup! Sociopaths and LSD
DOLPH LUNDGREN IN INTERVIEW, OCTOBER 1985. PHOTO BY GEORGE HURRELL.
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Lena Dunham thinks Shia LaBeouf is a sociopath. Don’t we all. [Twitter]
• But sometimes others learn from his ill-advised actions, like Rupert Grint, who was put off drugs after watching LaBeouf take acid. (“He got naked and kept seeing this owl.”) [The Guardian]
• We were hoping the next ’80s action star-turned-politician would be Dolph Lundgren, but it looks as if it might be Steven Seagal. [Yahoo]
• Frozen is back on top of the box office. A new Paranormal Activity film debuted at Number Two. [BOM]
• Demi Moore has a new boyfriend. He is a 29-year-old drummer. According to People, he is also “wholesome,” “has several tattoos,” and is an enthusiastic Vine-er. [People]
• Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may be back together. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner may be dating. [Page 6, E!]
• Jennifer Saunders is definitely writing an Absolutely Fabulous film. [The Wrap]