Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Walter White stopped by Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas. [YouTube]
• Taylor Swift wrote a letter to Apple demanding they pay artists during the three-month free trial they are offering for their new music streaming service Apple Music. Apple listened. [Yahoo Tech]
• Charlie Sheen is still a nutter butter. [THR]
• Jurassic World won the box office. [BOM]
• Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a boy. [MTV]
• Here is a song from Lauryn Hill’s Nina Simone tribute album. [Pitchfork]