Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are getting a divorce after 18 years of marriage. According to the New York Daily News, they were pulling the ol’ “stay together until the kids graduate from high school.” [NYDN]
• A vehicle carrying comedians Tracy Morgan, Ardie Fuqua Jr., Jeffrey Millea, and James McNair (aka Jimmy Mack) back from a show in Delaware was hit by a Walmart truck early Saturday morning. McNair was killed; Morgan, Fuqua, and Millea are in “critical condition.” Another passenger was also treated. [CBS]
• A creepy stalker broke into Sandra Bullock’s home. Fortunately the police arrived within four minutes. [E!]
• The Tony Awards took place. Winners included Audra McDonald (her sixth award!) A Raisin in the Sun (for best revival and best supporting actress), Bryan Cranston, and Neil Patrick Harris. [NYT]
• The world’s oldest man passed away in New York. He was 111 years old. The world’s oldest woman is currently 116. [AP]
• Justin Bieber. Idiocy. Religion. More idiocy. [Page6]