WHAT’S THAT IN YOUR HAND, 2 CHAINZ?
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may havemissed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• This week in DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM: Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Georgia for interfering during her husband’s DUI arrest. Presumably, he wasn’t actually her husband but rather an old flame she was revisiting in his small southern town before her impending big-city wedding—oh, wait. [Variety]
• Oblivion Cruise-d straight to the top at the box office this week, making a hefty $38,152,000. [BOM]
• What do Rupert Murdoch and David Lynch have in common? Apparently, transcendental meditation. Namaste! [Huffington Post]
• Activities you can enjoy with your mom this summer: Bob Dylan, Wilco, and My Morning Jacket announced their tour plans today. Whoever plays last should be prepared for the majority of the crowd to leave early in a misguided effort to “beat the traffic.” [Vulture]
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Kendall Jenner
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November