Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The mean, nasty people at Saturday Night Live hurt poor Donald Trump’s feelings again. [Twitter]
• Madonna auctioned off three Herb Ritts photos from her wedding to Sean Penn for her charity Raising Malawi. She also offered to remarry Sean Penn, covered Britney Spears’s “Toxic,” and dressed up like a clown. The entire evening raised $7.5 million. [The Wrap, AP]
• Amy Schumer might play Barbie in the upcoming live action Sony film. [Deadline]
• Moana won the box office. [BOM]
• Netflix officially renewed Luke Cage for a second season. [Twitter]
• Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is coming to Broadway (obviously), but it probably won’t open until 2018. [Gothamist]
• Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have named their newborn son Dimitri Portwood. [ABC]