Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Kevin Spacey hosted the Tony Awards last night. Dear Evan Hansen took home six awards, including Best Musical, Best Performance in a Leading Role for a Musical for Ben Platt, and Best Original Score. Bette Midler, Cynthia Nixon, Laurie Metcalf, Michael Aronov, Gavin Creel, and Rachel Bay Jones also won acting awards. Best Revival of a Play went to Jitney; Best Revival of a Musical went to Hello, Dolly! Oslo won Best Play. [BBC]
• Delta Airlines pulled its funding for the Public Theater over a production of Julius Caesar. [Deadline]
• Lindsay Lohan will be back on television. The actor has joined the second season of the British TV show Sick Note, which stars Rupert Grint. [Variety]
• Wonder Woman topped the box office by for the second consecutive week. [BOM]
• Frank Ocean wore a Brad Pitt t-shirt at the Parklife Festival in Manchester, England, proving their admiration for one another is mutual. [The Fader]
• Alison Brie said she was asked to take her top off while auditioning for a bit part on Entourage early on in her career. Yuck. [EW]
• No one in the U.K. likes Donald Trump. [The Guardian]