Season three of Charlie Brooker’s digital-era The Twilight Zone-style anthology series Black Mirror premiered October 21 on Netflix, with one of the episodes starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Belle) and Mackenzie Davis (Halt and Catch Fire). Issa Rae’s hilarious breakout as the lead in HBO’s Insecure, which she also created, premiered October 9. Undercover, created by Peter Moffat (Criminal Justice) and premiering November 17 on BBC America, is inspired by the fact that a number of British police officers had formed long-term relationships with the activists they were investigating undercover, as well as the Met Police’s secret surveillance of the family and friends of a murdered teenager.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories