Prada Transformer, First Images
Published April 20, 2009
Here are the first images of the Prada Transformer, the moveable architecture designed by Rem Koolhaas, which we featured in April in an interview between Francesco Vezzoli and Miuccia Prada. The transformer opens in Seoul, April 25.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)