Prada Transformer, First Images
Published April 20, 2009
Here are the first images of the Prada Transformer, the moveable architecture designed by Rem Koolhaas, which we featured in April in an interview between Francesco Vezzoli and Miuccia Prada. The transformer opens in Seoul, April 25.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Natalia Dyer Wants More “Horny Girls” Onscreen