In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott ended New York Fashion Week on a good note, watching One Management girls walk in the Marc Jacobs show. Then it was off to his favorite recreation destination, Miami, for quick rest. Fortunately for Scott, Miami’s starting to feel more and more like home with some New York institutions like Lucali’s opening Florida outposts. Scott did a quick shoot with model Nicole Trunfio at Casa Tua and then met his friend DJ Steve Aoki for a night on the town…or, at least a night Steve’s show in front of 1000s of people and some eager paparazzi. Now to Paris for more fashion fun.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy