In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott popped over to the Formichetti pop-up store in Tribeca to spot Nicola himself, with Rico the Zombie Boy and roughly half the Misshapes (sadly, no sighting of Lady Gaga). He shot some more models on Bond Street before heading to meet his buddy Lukas Haas (Inception)—who’s launching a cool new app—for a quick get-together. Scott had a chance encounter with the legend, himself, Mr. Tony Bennett, as well as some gallery shots of him with the likes of Lady Gaga—sadly, still not in person—and ended his week with a visit to Miss Lilly’s and a trip to see Carine Roitfeld’s Barneys windows. That brought an end to the semi-quiet week after New York Fashion Week—Milan, here we come!
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward