In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott celebrated the launch of his new book, POPLIPPS: Plus One, at the Warwick in L.A. with his friends Charlbi Dean Kriek, Byrdie Bell, Brody Jenner and, of course, Interview. He took in the city sites—or, at least the important restaurants like In-N-Out Burger and The Griddle—and ran into friends Dree Hemingway and Benji Madden at the Chateau Marmont. Scott flew back to New York just in time for a shoot with WWD and the official release of his book this Tuesday.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True