Lipps Service: One Times Ten
Published September 9, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s Fashion Week preparations started with shooting some of the models in preparation of a long week ahead. He had a lot of planning to do for One Management’s big 10-year anniversary bash. At the last minute, Courtney Love became available after switching musical acts—and Scott had the unforgettable experience of performing with her band, Hole. It was an epic night, with tons in attendance, including PJ Ransome, Alexander Skarsgard, Adrian Grenier, and Russell Simmons. Scott also managed to squeeze in a social media conference called LuckyFabb with the Kardashians, Rachel Roy, Rebecca Minkoff, and Coco Rocha; and last but not least, he hit up BlackBook‘s pre-Fashion Week party and ran into Perez Hilton. Onto the busiest week of the year!
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward