Lipps Service: One Times Ten
Published September 9, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s Fashion Week preparations started with shooting some of the models in preparation of a long week ahead. He had a lot of planning to do for One Management’s big 10-year anniversary bash. At the last minute, Courtney Love became available after switching musical acts—and Scott had the unforgettable experience of performing with her band, Hole. It was an epic night, with tons in attendance, including PJ Ransome, Alexander Skarsgard, Adrian Grenier, and Russell Simmons. Scott also managed to squeeze in a social media conference called LuckyFabb with the Kardashians, Rachel Roy, Rebecca Minkoff, and Coco Rocha; and last but not least, he hit up BlackBook‘s pre-Fashion Week party and ran into Perez Hilton. Onto the busiest week of the year!
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit