In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. As you may have heard, Scott spent his holiday in Australia… working. But, after much scouting and picture-taking, Scott took a little bit of break and went to see the sights. He stopped by the Hayman and Hamilton islands for some Great Barrier Reef fun. Luckily he didn’t see any sharks or jellyfish, but he did come face to face with a very large and frightening kangaroo. After the islands, Scott went to Melbourne and fell in love with the graffiti art on Hosier Lane. Now he is back in New York for Winter Storm Hercules and all of the snow. Welcome back, Scott!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy