In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott got to indulge his love of Amtrak trains as he headed to Maryland for the M3 Rock festival, featuring Ratt, Great White, Kix, LA Guns, Night Ranger, and host of other ‘8os and ’90s bands. The hairspray wasn’t broken out, but Scott does confess that he had flashbacks to the Sunset Strip. The fashion in Maryland was pretty insane, too, as well as the fashion of the musicians—but hell, that’s how Scott himself used to look, so… He got some good pics of Ratt, LA Guns, Kix and the like and thoroughly enjoyed rocking out before a Mother’s Day run-in with bandmate Courtney Love and hangout with Jake Hoffman. Then a few parties: Dani Stahl’s event, the Antoine Verglas book launch, and, last but not least, the Kiehl’s Mr. Bones event at Gold Bar, featuring a host of notables, from Paper magazine’s Mr. Mickey to Leandra “Man Repeller” Medine and designers Costello and Tagliapietra.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories