Lipps Service: Happy Birthday, Scott!
Published August 4, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott’s week began with a “surprise” birthday party at Kenmare, thrown by his buddy Nur Khan and his team at One Management. It wasn’t much of a surprise, but Scott tried to act shocked anyway. He received a great present from model Teresa Moore: a big blow-up of his old band, Black Cherry. Teresa was joined by Ally Hilfiger, Devon Aoki, Paz de la Huerta, The Ravonettes, Milk ‘s Mazdack Rassi and his wife, Zanna Roberts, Linda V, Terry Richardson, and more. To continuing the celebration, Scott headed to the Hamptons for Russell Simmons’ Art for Life benefit. There, he encountered Lior the Mentalist who managed to guess Scott’s phone number—talk about magic! Alongside Brett Rattner, Michelle Rodriguez, Angela Lindvall, and Tamara Mellon, he listened to Jennifer Hudson belt it out at the benefit. Later in the week, Taryn Manning stopped by. Finally, Scott made a special trip to the Kanye/Jay-Z listening party. Unfortunately, there was a “no cameras allowed” policy, so we’ll all just have to imagine what went down in the planetarium.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again