Lipps Service: Happy Birthday, Scott!
Published August 4, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott’s week began with a “surprise” birthday party at Kenmare, thrown by his buddy Nur Khan and his team at One Management. It wasn’t much of a surprise, but Scott tried to act shocked anyway. He received a great present from model Teresa Moore: a big blow-up of his old band, Black Cherry. Teresa was joined by Ally Hilfiger, Devon Aoki, Paz de la Huerta, The Ravonettes, Milk ‘s Mazdack Rassi and his wife, Zanna Roberts, Linda V, Terry Richardson, and more. To continuing the celebration, Scott headed to the Hamptons for Russell Simmons’ Art for Life benefit. There, he encountered Lior the Mentalist who managed to guess Scott’s phone number—talk about magic! Alongside Brett Rattner, Michelle Rodriguez, Angela Lindvall, and Tamara Mellon, he listened to Jennifer Hudson belt it out at the benefit. Later in the week, Taryn Manning stopped by. Finally, Scott made a special trip to the Kanye/Jay-Z listening party. Unfortunately, there was a “no cameras allowed” policy, so we’ll all just have to imagine what went down in the planetarium.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse