In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s freshly back from Paris and still obsessing over Instagram. First stop: the concert at Central Park for poverty, where he hung out and met the founder of the Global Poverty Project, Hugh Evans, and spent time with John Legend, Olivia Wilde, Karolina Kurkova, Liliana Domínguez, and Petra Nemvoa and saw the likes of Selena Gomez, the Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Neil Young, etc. Apparently, they raised over a billion dollars—a damn good cause, and Scott was happy to be a part of it. Now on the next: an impromptu photo shoot with hot DJ and model of the season Chloe Nørgaard and her cool hair. Next up, Vanity Fair‘s James Bond party with Chris Noth, Monika Chiang, Kate Upton, the Winklevoss twins, and a host of others—and it’s not even the weekend! Viva New York!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress