In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s freshly back from Paris and still obsessing over Instagram. First stop: the concert at Central Park for poverty, where he hung out and met the founder of the Global Poverty Project, Hugh Evans, and spent time with John Legend, Olivia Wilde, Karolina Kurkova, Liliana Domínguez, and Petra Nemvoa and saw the likes of Selena Gomez, the Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Neil Young, etc. Apparently, they raised over a billion dollars—a damn good cause, and Scott was happy to be a part of it. Now on the next: an impromptu photo shoot with hot DJ and model of the season Chloe Nørgaard and her cool hair. Next up, Vanity Fair‘s James Bond party with Chris Noth, Monika Chiang, Kate Upton, the Winklevoss twins, and a host of others—and it’s not even the weekend! Viva New York!
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy