In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott wrote up his column on a plane heading back to New York from as yet another whirlwind Fashion Week in Europe came to an end. Last week, he drove all the way to Philly to see some childhood idols, KISS and Mötley Crüe—and get the chance to hang with the boys and take some epic pictures, of course. From “Detroit Rock City” to “Home Sweet Home,” Scott’s rock fix was taken care of, and yes it was worth the nearly three-hour drive—he also managed to snap some epic photos along the way, including several KISS in full makeup (yes, it’s real!). Next up, a jet plane to Paris, where he took in the sights and sounds of Fashion Week while running into many, many models, not to mention designer Rad Hourani. Scott documented the sights of Paris—the Eiffel Tower, Tuileries, Brasserie Lipp, the Louvre, and of course, some model castings—from his brand-new Instagram account; enjoy, and bon voyage!
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season