In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week’s dispatches start with Fashion’s Night Out: a million people to see, a million places to go, but Scott had to pick just a few spots to hit up, as traffic was insane! He popped down to the West Village to see Bar Refaeli at the Marc Jacobs store, made a quick stop in the office to catch up with Cobra Starship’s Gabe, and then headed on to the Tommy Hilfiger and Interview party with Bar, where the pair ran into Kellan Lutz, Malin Akerman, Theophilus London, and—of course!—our pal, Tommy himself. Then it was on to fashion shows, like Y-3 (where he caught up with Peaces Geldof) and Rebecca Minkoff with Chris Pine and Cameron Richardson… Last but not least, Scott hit a Road to Recovery charity event, said hi to Slash, and even saw Jeremy Piven hit the skins. All in all, not a bad Fashion Week!
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat