In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week’s dispatches start with Fashion’s Night Out: a million people to see, a million places to go, but Scott had to pick just a few spots to hit up, as traffic was insane! He popped down to the West Village to see Bar Refaeli at the Marc Jacobs store, made a quick stop in the office to catch up with Cobra Starship’s Gabe, and then headed on to the Tommy Hilfiger and Interview party with Bar, where the pair ran into Kellan Lutz, Malin Akerman, Theophilus London, and—of course!—our pal, Tommy himself. Then it was on to fashion shows, like Y-3 (where he caught up with Peaces Geldof) and Rebecca Minkoff with Chris Pine and Cameron Richardson… Last but not least, Scott hit a Road to Recovery charity event, said hi to Slash, and even saw Jeremy Piven hit the skins. All in all, not a bad Fashion Week!
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation