In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, in the thick of Fashion Week, Scott attended a few shows and what felt like 25 events. He saw some heavy hitters: Bono, Anna Wintour, Jimmy Iovine, and Liberty Ross all made an appearance at Edun, and the La Perla event with Petra Nemcova at the Electric Room brought out everyone from Zoe to Chloe (Kravitz and Norgaard, respectively, the latter of whom walked for Rodarte). During another snowstorm, he took in lunch with Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow at The Smile, and when the sun came out again (and went back down again), hit up the Altuzarra and Prabal Gurung parties, and saw Emmy Rossum and a few other beautiful creatures at the premiere of their witchy new movie. After another intimate gathering for the premiere of The Face with cast members Naomi, Karolina, and Coco, it was off to the annual Purple party, with both of fashion’s favorite Oliviers (Theyskens and Zahm), who were in attendance alongside Stephen Dorff, Justin Theroux, and many others. Last but not least, Rosario Dawson hosted an end-of-week event at Hudson Hotel—and it’s finally time for Scott to become reacquainted with his pillow.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun