In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week certainly didn’t feel like it included the first day of spring—so Scott’s hopping the first flight to LA this weekend. But not to get ahead of ourselves: here’s the week in review. Scott lunched with photographer Guy Aroch, then kept working on the POPLIPPS book—that September release date looms on the horizon! He also had fun at the premiere of E!’s Playing with Fire—keep an eye out for Scott’s cameo on the show this Sunday. Next up: The Spot, again, for some fun with friends and family and even a cooking class (it’s true!), then off to the Electric Room for the Vs. party with guests Rie Rasmussen, Marie Steiss and her band Pinkmist, Russell Simmons, Cory Bond, and a host of One Management models. After a visit to the VFILES office with Chloe Norgaard, a few more events, including the Sandro store opening with singer Sophie Auster and British Airways’ Big British event with guests like Atlanta de Cadenet, Tali Lennox, Mazdack Rassi, and Zanna Roberts Rassi. Next stop, LA!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again