In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week started with a kickstart to the heart and a very un-Scott Harley Davidson event, with lots and lots of tattoos and no models at all! (The strong survive.) Scott hung with buddy Jeremy Piven at Sons of Essex and Electric Room, hit up Wong for some duck ice cream, spent some time with British actress Kelly Brook, headed to Double Seven to see a few cool bands on Monday, and spent time with photographers Dusan, Reagan Cameron, and Jorgen Ringstrand, too. The week finished up with a Nicole Miller Nylon party and a sneak peek at the new Bentley SUV—put Scott down for one when they’re available!
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories