In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life. Scott began his week with a case of Aerosmith blues—so he headed over to meet up with Steven Tyler at the gallery space with Andy Hilfiger where Tyler was launching his new line. Ever-jovial, Steven got up to sing a few happy-birthday ditties to Andy before jetting back to Boston. A quick stop in the office Monday with singer Cassie and her brother Rodrick made for a good pic, and then Scott did some more work on his new TV show, Scouted, where he encountered the world’s coolest and possibly youngest designer, Marcello Flutie. Last but not least for Scott, was the Patrick McMullan Maybelline event on a rainy Wednesday—winter’s coming!
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy