In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, between Fashion Week starting and recording with Hole, Scott was running 9 am–7 pm and 7 pm–2 am—a busy life, but he’s making it work! Supermodels and Super Bowl Sunday went hand in hand (though most were more interested in the Madonna halftime show than in the game). Then it was off to the Model Alliance launch with Sara Ziff and supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Coco Rocha, and Shalom Harlow—a great cause, with some unexpected pals to run into. Scott also saw the Darkness play with Foxy Shazam, then headed back to his apartment for a shoot with The Coveteur. Next came a speaking engagement at the Stylecaster Conference, and on top of it all, recording for some surprise new music with Courtney Love and Hole, coming your way super soon. Happy Fashion Week!
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece