We kicked off Halloweekend last night at Rose Bar, the Gramercy Park Hotel’s hip and sexy art-filled lower level. DJs SupplyNY provided the hits with Missy Elliot flowing into Cardi B, mixed with a little Snoo-ooooop.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art