Yes, Marni’s lounge chairs come in Consuelo Castiglioni’s signature multi-colored block prints. Just don’t expect an entire home collection of Marni furniture any time soon: “It was a charity project, not an exploration of the interior design world,” Castiglioni says. But we’ll happily take a seat. All proceeds from the chairs will go to ICAM, an Italian charity dedicated to imprisoned women with young children.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy