“WRITING ON THE WALLS” RENDERING FOR MATT KEEGAN’S HOW DO I LOOK?, 2013. COURTESY OF THE ARTIST AND LUCIEN TERRAS INC., NEW YORK.
Conceptual artist Matt Keegan, whose work examines common phrases by isolating them, presents the apposite question “How do I look?” at Dior Homme’s 57th Street store in New York. The sculpture, an eight-and-a-half-foot-tall curved sheet of high-polished steel with cutout text, will be installed in the boutique’s window early this month. “I’m looking forward to seeing how its mirrored surface will engage and reflect passersby on 57th Street,” says Keegan.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”