Following his graduation from New York University and Cordozo Law School, entrepreneur Jason Pomeranc has overseen the development of notable hotels and real estate projects around the world, including The Hollywood Roosevelt and the chain of Thompson Hotels. Most recently, he launched the SIXTY Hotels, each of which is decorated with artworks by some of today’s most exciting artists (Dan Colen, Katherine Bernhardt, and more) as well icons of decades past, including Interview founder Andy Warhol. Here, Pomeranc shares some of his favorite works from the SIXTY SoHo, SIXTY LES, and SIXTY Nautilus, Miami.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress