ABOVE: ANDY DAO AND IVAN CASH, OCCUPY GEORGE REPRINTED DOLLAR BILL, 2011. PHOTO COURTESY OF ANDY DAO AND IVAN CASH.
The “Disobedient Objects” multimedia exhibition showcases items created by various protest movements over the past 30 years, at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, from July 26 to February.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress