Tonight, the LGBT Community Center of New York will hold its annual Center Dinner Benefit. In addition to the usual festivities, this year, the evening will also feature a silent auction. Curated by Arnold Lehman of Phillips Auction House, the selection of works includes donated pieces from the likes of Cass Bird, Vik Muniz, Jack Pierson, Keltie Ferris, Inez and Vinoodh, Deborah Kass, and Joseph La Piana. The proceeds will benefit SAINT, a new program established by the Center that provides outpatient care for LGBT teens battling addiction and substance abuse, and for those unable to attend tonight, bids can be placed online at Artspace.com. Click through the slideshow above to see a selection of our favorite works on offer.
FOR MORE ON THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY CENTER OF NEW YORK, VISIT ITS WEBSITE.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation