Nigerian-born, London-based fashion designer Duro Olowu is known for his use of eye-popping, unconventional patterns. This June, he’s turning his attention to visual art, charting the unexpected and vibrant ways that contemporary artists are incorporating textiles in their works. The exhibition, “Making & Unmaking,” at Camden Arts Centre in London, features more than 60 artists, including Chris Ofili, Lynette Yiadom-Boakye, and Lorna Simpson.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy