Nigerian-born, London-based fashion designer Duro Olowu is known for his use of eye-popping, unconventional patterns. This June, he’s turning his attention to visual art, charting the unexpected and vibrant ways that contemporary artists are incorporating textiles in their works. The exhibition, “Making & Unmaking,” at Camden Arts Centre in London, features more than 60 artists, including Chris Ofili, Lynette Yiadom-Boakye, and Lorna Simpson.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup