Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
The start of September isn’t just the beginning of the glitz and glamour of fashion month—rather, it’s the perfect time to jump-start your autumn reading list. Lucky for you, September is perhaps the busiest month of the entire year for book publishers, and we went ahead and highlighted six of the best coffee table books to set your eyes on. Happy reading!
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress