Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
The start of September isn’t just the beginning of the glitz and glamour of fashion month—rather, it’s the perfect time to jump-start your autumn reading list. Lucky for you, September is perhaps the busiest month of the entire year for book publishers, and we went ahead and highlighted six of the best coffee table books to set your eyes on. Happy reading!
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun