Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
With inevitable end-of-summer blues lurking in the near future, what better time to immerse yourself in a fascinating read? Lucky for you, September brings an array of coffee table books that’ll easily keep your mind off the dwindling warm days. Click through the above slideshow for our top six book releases of the month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories