Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
August is a notoriously slow month in the publishing world, but if the above book offerings are any indication, a late summer slump is nothing to worry about. Ice some rosé and browse through the slideshow to check out the six best coffee table books of the month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories