Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
August is a notoriously slow month in the publishing world, but if the above book offerings are any indication, a late summer slump is nothing to worry about. Ice some rosé and browse through the slideshow to check out the six best coffee table books of the month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You