The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Joana Vasconcelos, Valkyrie Octopus, 2015. On view at MGM MACAU in Macau, China through October 31.
Rina Banerjee, Migration’s Breath, 2014. On view at OTA Fine Arts in Singapore through March 21.
Marlene Dumas, The Widow, 2013. On view at the Tate Modern in London through May 10.
Zao Wou-Ki, Untitled, 1954. On view at de Sarthe Gallery in Hong Kong through April 11.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy