The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Arthur Elgort, Christy Turlington, New Orleans, 1990. On view at Staley-Wise Gallery in New York through January 10.
Yuri Ancarani, Still from Il Capo, 2010. 35mm film, color, 5.1 Dolby Digital audio, 15 min. On view at the Hammer Museum in Los Angeles through January 18.
Ursula Biemann, still from Deep Water, 2013. HD video, 8:58 minutes, English, color, stereo. On view at the Musée d’Art Contemporain de Montréal through January 4.
Peter Weibel, Valie Export, from the Portfolio of Doggedness, 1968. On view at the 21er Haus in Vienna through January 18.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy