The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Bill Culbert, Moving Moai, 2009. On view at the National Art School (NAS) Gallery in Sydney through March 3.
Rana Begum, No. 511, 2014. On view at the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art in New Paltz, New York through April 12.
Assaf Shaham, FR (300 DPI), 2012. On view at Yossi Milo Gallery in New York through February 21.
Chema Madoz, Untitled, 2014. On view at Galería Elvira González in Madrid through March 14.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet