The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Richard Serra, Backdoor Pipeline, 2010. Waterproof steel. 380 x 1520 x 390 cm. On view at Gagosian Gallery in London through March 4, 2015.
Qiu Zhijie, Tellurian of Peoples, 2014. Ink on paper mounted on globe. 48 x 35 x 38 cm. On view at ARNDT Singapore through December 31, 2014.
Juan Muñoz, Many Times, 1999. Polyester resin. Each figure approx.: 160 x 40 x 40 cm. On view at Marian Goodman Gallery in New York through January 29, 2015.
Liz Deschenes, installation view of Gallery 7, 2014-2015. On view at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis through November 22, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season