The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Rashid Rana, Notions of Narrations II , 2013, C-print, 228 x 323 cm. On view through March 14, 2014 at Lisson Gallery, Milan.
Markus Lüpertz, Man in Suit – Dithyrambic I, 1976. On view through March 15, 2014 at Michael Werner Gallery, London.
Carlos Rolon, Oro (Basement Wall), 2014, Bronze mirror, resin and cyrstalline on wood panel, 40 x 40 x 3 1/2 inches. On view through March 1, 2014 at Paul Kasmin Gallery, New York.
Daniel Temkin, Ceci n’est pas une glitch, 2010, digital. On view indefinitely via the Internet.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again