The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Tobias Kaspar, Bodies in the Backdrop, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Peter Kilchmann, Zurich through December 22.
Henrik Olesen, Untitled, 2012. Mixed media. On view at Cabinet, London through December 21.
Luca Frei, Two Lives, A Bridge, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Wien Lukatsch, Berlin through through December 22.
Seth Price, Folklore U.S., 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Friedrich Petzel, New York through December 22.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy