The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Irving Penn, Iceland Poppy (B), New York, 2006. On view at Hamiltons Gallery in London through January 16, 2016.
Otto Piene, Kleine Feuerblume (Small Fire Flower), 1963-1964. On view at Versailles Enchères Perrin-Royère-Lajeunesse in Versailles, France through December 13.
Jan Kaláb, Berlin, 2015. On view at BC Gallery in Berlin through January 23, 2015.
Michelangelo Pistoletto, Tutti Designers, 1989. On view at De Primi Fine Art SA in Lugano, Switzerland through January 15, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet