The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Danh Vo, Uterus, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at The Renaissance Society, Chicago through December 16.
John Latham, Untitled, 1970. X-rays. 101 x 18 inches. On view at Raven Row, London through December 16.
Goshka Macuga, Untitled, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Andrew Kreps, New York through December 22.
Magdalena Kmiecik & Agatha WroÅ?ska, Hill, 2010. C-print. On view at Extra City, Antwerp through December 16.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun