The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Danh Vo, Uterus, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at The Renaissance Society, Chicago through December 16.
John Latham, Untitled, 1970. X-rays. 101 x 18 inches. On view at Raven Row, London through December 16.
Goshka Macuga, Untitled, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Andrew Kreps, New York through December 22.
Magdalena Kmiecik & Agatha WroÅ?ska, Hill, 2010. C-print. On view at Extra City, Antwerp through December 16.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories