The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Andy Warhol, “Ten Portraits of Jews of the Twentieth Century” series, 1980. On view at the Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris for an extended period of time.
Brian Griffiths, “BILL MURRAY: a story of distance, size and sincerity” exhibition, 2015. On view at the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art in Gateshead, U.K. through February 28, 2016.
Alec Soth, Watertown, South Dakota, 2008. On view at Jörg Maass Kunsthandel in Berlin through February 12, 2016.
Tavares Strachan, Us, We, Them (detail), 2014. On view at Fergus McCaffrey in Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy through January 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again