The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Andy Warhol, “Ten Portraits of Jews of the Twentieth Century” series, 1980. On view at the Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris for an extended period of time.
Brian Griffiths, “BILL MURRAY: a story of distance, size and sincerity” exhibition, 2015. On view at the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art in Gateshead, U.K. through February 28, 2016.
Alec Soth, Watertown, South Dakota, 2008. On view at Jörg Maass Kunsthandel in Berlin through February 12, 2016.
Tavares Strachan, Us, We, Them (detail), 2014. On view at Fergus McCaffrey in Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy through January 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories