The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
David Noonan, Untitled, 2012. Silkscreen on linen collage, framed. 80 â?? x 57¼ inches. On view at Modern Art, London through November 17.
Michael Buthe, o.T. (L 093), 1992. Mixed media, wood, plaster, silver foil on canvas. 45½ x 37½ x 6¼ inches. On view at Thomas Flor, Berlin through November 17.
Kim Schoenstadt, Lake Powell Series, Site Plan 2 (Blue), 2007. Gouache, pastel, oil, pen on archival inkjet photograph. 34 x 47 inches. On view at Angels Gate Cultural Center, Los Angeles through January 4.
Pamela Rosenkranz, Feeding, Fleeing, Fighting, Reproduction, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Kunsthalle Basel through November 17.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season