The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
David Noonan, Untitled, 2012. Silkscreen on linen collage, framed. 80 â?? x 57¼ inches. On view at Modern Art, London through November 17.
Michael Buthe, o.T. (L 093), 1992. Mixed media, wood, plaster, silver foil on canvas. 45½ x 37½ x 6¼ inches. On view at Thomas Flor, Berlin through November 17.
Kim Schoenstadt, Lake Powell Series, Site Plan 2 (Blue), 2007. Gouache, pastel, oil, pen on archival inkjet photograph. 34 x 47 inches. On view at Angels Gate Cultural Center, Los Angeles through January 4.
Pamela Rosenkranz, Feeding, Fleeing, Fighting, Reproduction, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Kunsthalle Basel through November 17.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun