The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Dylan Lynch, Suck in Juice Box, 2013. Acrylic on steel, 53.3 x 66 x 71.1 cm. On view at Bathurst Regional Art Gallery in Sydney through November 16.
Wim Delvoye, Dunlop Geomax 100/90-19 57M 360° 3x, 2013. Polished and patinated stainless steel. 34 x 87 x 87 cm. On view at Galerie Perrotin in Paris through November 15.
Saint Clair Cemin, Love and Mathematics, 2014. Marble. 95 x 62 x 60 cm. On view at Paul Kasmin Gallery in New York through December 23.
Daniel Arsham, Welcome to the Future, 2014. Site-specific installation. Calcified 20th century media devices. On view at Locust Projects in Miami through January 2015.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old