The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Sue Tompkins, Its chiming in Normaltown, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Midway Contemporary Art, Minneapolis through October 20.
Asha Schechter, Things, Words, and Consequences, 2012. Digital C-print. On view at Moscow Museum of Modern Art through October 26.
B. Wurtz, Untitled, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at White Flag Projects, St. Louis through October 20.
Damián Navarro, Oïdium cryptogamique, 2012. Inkjet print, watercolor, pencil. 17 x 24 inches. On view at Ribordy Contemporary, Geneva through October 26.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories