The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next. This week’s special edition focuses on Art Basel in Switzerland, because that’s where the entire art world is currently gathering.
Julius von Bismarck, Egocentric System, 2015. On view at Marlborough Fine Art’s booth in Art Basel’s Unlimited sector through June 21.
Franz Erhard Walther, Wallformation Gelbmodellierung, 1980-1981. On view at Peter Freeman Inc.’s booth in Art Basel’s Unlimited sector through June 21.
John M. Armleder, Medium Green, Woodland Scenics, Realistic Trees (FS), 2014. On view at Massimo De Carlo’s booth in Art Basel’s Unlimited sector through June 21.
Ai Weiwei, Stacked, 2012. On view at Galleria Continua’s booth in Art Basel’s Unlimited sector through June 21.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy